Lamm David EyeCare in San Angelo, Your Choice for Eye Care
Whether you have vision issues, eye disease or an eye injury, Lamm David Eye Care is the best choice for your vision and eye health needs.
Dr. Ashley David grew up in San Angelo and received her bachelors degree in biology and chemistry from The University of Texas at Austin and then graduated with honors from The University of Houston College of Optometry. Dr. Whitney Hejny grew up in Garden City, Tx and received her bachelors degree in biology from Angelo State University and then graduated with honors from The University of Houston College of Optometry. As an ocular glaucoma specialist and therapeutic optometrist, both doctors are experts in ocular diseases, glaucoma, pediatrics, contact lens, corneal disease, eye infection and injuries, and general optometry.
Our office has the most up to date equipment to diagnose and treat eye disease at the earliest signs and to provide the best vision possible. When you set up your appointment with Lamm David EyeCare, our office provides a variety of services. These include:
- Comprehensive Vision and Eye exams to test for common vision conditions as well as testing for eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma
- A wide selection of frames, custom high definition lenses, sunglasses, safety glasses and more
- Pediatric exams for children of all ages
- LASIK, ICL, cataract surgery consultations and post-operative care
- Computer vision treatment for those experiencing eye strain, fatigue and headaches from staring at TV screens, smartphones, tablets, and computer screens
- Routine contact lens fittings for one-day disposables, monovision contacts, bifocals, astigmatism lenses, colored contacts and rigid gas-permeable(RGP) contacts; we also offer convenient online ordering
- Specialty contact lens fittings for gas-permeable and scleral hard contact lenses for conditions such as keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration and post-surgical corneas
- Retinal imaging using the Optos Daytona and Cirrus OCT to test for eye disease such as diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachments, glaucoma, macular degeneration and retinal cancers, all without dilation in most cases.
- Dry eye and allergy treatment
- Treatment of eye injuries, eye infections and the removal of foreign body's