Dear Patients, Families and Caregivers,
The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the upmost importance. We are slowly and cautiously returning to routine eye care starting April 27th with the following safety measures in place:
- We are sterilizing all surfaces before and after each patient
- We ask that you please consider wearing a mask while in our office for your protection. Cloth or homemade are acceptable as long as they cover your nose and mouth.
- If possible, please fill out your New Patient Forms prior to your appointment.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our office until further notice. Please limit to only one family member or caregiver to accompany you if possible.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has had a fever or flu/respiratory symptoms we ask that you please inform our staff so that they can direct you.
- We will take temperatures upon your arrival.
- We will continue to provide curbside contact lens and glasses pickup. Please call to schedule and staff member will assist you.
- We are offering Telehealth medical exams with our doctors if needed. Please call our staff to see if this is a good option for you.
May God bless you and on behalf of our Doctors and Staff, we appreciate your support and understanding and look forward to seeing you in the very near future!
We will keep you informed if there are further changes and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call or text us!
Lamm David EyeCare